To launch Rex Airlines regular services in NPA, we have a special competition just for Black Star listeners living in NPA!!
You could win return flights from Bamaga to Cairns as well as 1 night accommodation, including Breakfast for two people at Cairns Colonial Club. The Winner will get a phone call live on the Black Star breakfast show on Friday April 17, 2015.
This amazing prize is only for Black Star listeners in the Northern Peninsular Area. To enter please check the terms and conditions below and fill in this entry form. and good news, we’ve now extended the closing date and the competition now closes at 11.59pm on Thursday April 16, 2015.
Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Black Star Radio Network a product of Queensland Remote Aboriginal Media Aboriginal Corporation (ABN 38 481 874 730) of 73-79 Greenslopes St, Edge Hill QLD 4870. Telephone number 07 40 325 022. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- You must have a mobile or landline number
- This promotion is only open to residents living in Northern Peninsular Area QLD communities include (Bamaga, Seisia, New Mapoon, Umagico & Injinoo)
- The Prize must be used within 12 months of date won – Friday April 17, 2015
- The Winner will get a call live on Black Star Breakfast show on Friday April 17, 2015
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person.
- The competition commences on March 19, 2015 at 12:01am AEST and concludes on April 16, 2015 at 11:59pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- Travel must be booked within 2 months of the draw date. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Winner who has a travel companion under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Total prize pool value is up to $3,000 (including GST). One winner will receive an Airline gift voucher from REX Airlines & Accommodation voucher from Cairns Colonial Club to be used on a holiday to Cairns.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- Gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the gift card provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that activities that form part of the prize are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The winner must make his or her own enquiries about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel.
- The winner (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not covered by the gift card including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate immunisations and/or health checks prior to taking the prize.
- The winner/s and travelling companions must travel at the same time, must depart from the same town or city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their flight departure.
- The prize must be taken by 17th April 2016 and is subject to hotel and flight availability.