Each Month Black Star is giving its listeners across the Cape a chance at Winning a Weekend Getaway to Cairns.
ENTER NOW TO WIN
* RETURN AIRFARES ON SKYTRANS AIRLINES FOR TWO ADULTS FROM CAPE TO CAIRNS.
* THREE NIGHTS ACCOMODATION BEING FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY NIGHTS AT CAIRNS COLONIAL CLUB RESORT WITH BREAKFAST.
* YOU & FRIEND WILL HAVE SUNDAY LUNCH AT CAIRNS COLONIAL CLUB RESORT RESTAURANT WITH A NORTHERN PRIDE REGISTERED NQ COWBOYS PLAYER, THEN AFTER LUNCH YOU & FRIEND RECEIVE A NORTHERN PRIDE GIFT PACK & TWO CORPORATE TICKETS FOR THE SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOOTY MATCH TO CHEER ON OUR TEAM THE NORTHERN PRIDE AT BARLOW PARK CAIRNS
* ALL ALSO ALL ENTRIES GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN A 55″ TCL ULTRA HD LCD ANDROID TV PLUS PANASONIC 1600w MINI CD HI-Fi SYSTEM FROM HARVEY NORMAN ELECTRICAL CAIRNS (The Winner of the awesome prize will be announced at the end of this competition.)
HOW TO ENTER ?
- FILL OUT ENTRY FORM BELOW (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A NUMBER WE CAN CONTACT YOU ON)
- FILL OUT ENTRY FORM AT SELECTED LOCATION IN YOUR TOWN OR COMMUNITY
WHEN WILL THE WINNER BE DRAWN ?
- THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUCED LIVE ON THE BLACK STAR BREAKFAST SHOW
This prize is for Black Star listeners throughout Cape York with a big thanks to our partners & sponsors Skytrans, the Colonial Club Resort , Harvey Norman Electrical Cairns and the Northern Pride. To enter please read the terms and conditions below before completing entry form.
Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Black Star Radio Network a product of Queensland Remote Aboriginal Media Aboriginal Corporation (ABN 38 481 874 730) of 73-79 Greenslopes St, Edge Hill QLD 4870. Telephone number 07 40 325 022. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- You must have a mobile or landline number
- This promotion is only open to residents living in Northern Peninsular Area (NPA) including Bamaga, Seisia, New Mapoon, Umagico & Injinoo; in Weipa/Napranum, Aurukun, Mapoon, Pormpurauw, Kowanyama and Lockhart River.
- The Winner will get a call live on Black Star Breakfast show 14 Days before travel dates
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person.
- The competition commences on Monday April 10 at 12:01am AEST and concludes on Thursday August 11 at 11:59pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- Winner who has a travel companion under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Total prize pool value is up to $3,000 per month (including GST) .
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that activities that form part of the prize are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The winner must make his or her own enquiries about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel.
- The winner (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not specified including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate immunisations and/or health checks prior to taking the prize.
- The winner/s and travelling companions must travel at the same time, must depart from the same town or city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their flight departure.
- The prize must be taken for the dates indicated above.